Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
This hearty and healthy turkey chili is perfect for a cozy night in. Packed with protein and fiber, it's a satisfying meal that will keep you full for hours.
6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey over medium heat until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a slow cooker.
- Add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, tomato paste, chicken broth, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot with your favorite chili toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI