Whole30 Steak Fried Rice
This Whole30 steak fried rice is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional fried rice. Made with cauliflower rice, tender steak, and a variety of vegetables, this dish is packed with flavor and nutrition.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb flank steak, sliced thin
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the sliced steak to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, until browned. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil to the skillet. Add the diced onion and red bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the cooked steak back to the skillet. Add the coconut aminos, fish sauce, and sesame oil to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until everything is heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sliced green onions. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI