Whole30 Shrimp Stir Fry
This Whole30 shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight. It's packed with flavor and loaded with healthy ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the coconut aminos, fish sauce, and sesame oil to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI