Whole30 Barbecue Cheeseburger with Low Calorie Sauce
This Whole30 barbecue cheeseburger is the perfect combination of smoky, sweet, and savory. The low calorie sauce adds a tangy kick without adding any guilt. It's the perfect meal for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (Whole30 compliant)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices of cheese (Whole30 compliant)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of red onion
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, almond flour, chopped onion, chopped parsley, barbecue sauce, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness.
- During the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheese to each patty and allow to melt.
- Serve each patty on a lettuce leaf with a slice of tomato and red onion.
- Drizzle low calorie sauce over the top of each burger.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI