Vitamin Jello Delight
This refreshing and colorful jello dessert is packed with vitamins and perfect for any occasion.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 package of sugar-free jello mix (any flavor)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of mixed fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, dissolve the jello mix in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water and mix well.
- Add the mixed fruit and nuts (if using) and stir gently.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13 inch dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve chilled.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI