Vegan Protein-Packed Waffles
These waffles are not only delicious, but also packed with protein to keep you full and energized throughout the day. They are vegan and easy to make!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the almond milk, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI