Tomato Beef Chow Mein Delight
This savory and satisfying dish combines tender beef, crispy vegetables, and chewy noodles in a tangy tomato sauce. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 8 oz. chow mein noodles
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add diced tomatoes and soy sauce mixture to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 1-2 minutes, until sauce has thickened.
- Return beef to the skillet and stir to combine with vegetables and sauce.
- Serve hot over chow mein noodles.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI