Supermarket Supper Stew
Daniel Kurosch Höpfner
This hearty stew is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Made with ingredients you can find at any supermarket, it's a budget-friendly meal that the whole family will love.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (carrots, celery, bell peppers, etc.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook until they start to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, thyme, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have melded together.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI