Roasted Red Capsicum and Potato Salad
This salad is a perfect combination of roasted red capsicum and potatoes, tossed with a tangy dressing. It's a great side dish for any meal.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 4 red capsicums
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the capsicums in half and remove the seeds and membranes. Place them on a baking tray, cut side down, and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the skin is charred and blistered.
- Remove the capsicums from the oven and place them in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the skin off the capsicums and cut them into thin strips.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Place them in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the roasted capsicums, potatoes, and dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI