Ramen with Eggs
A delicious and comforting bowl of ramen with perfectly cooked eggs.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 packs of ramen noodles
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of sliced green onions
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1 cup of sliced bok choy
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the ramen noodles and cook according to package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare the eggs. Bring a small pot of water to a boil and carefully add the eggs. Cook for 6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 8 minutes for medium-boiled eggs. Once cooked, transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool. Peel and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms, green onions, carrots, and bok choy to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the cooked ramen noodles into bowls. Top with the vegetable mixture.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half and place them on top of the noodles.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI