Scallop Linguini Delight
This dish is a perfect combination of fresh seafood and pasta. The scallops are seared to perfection and served over a bed of linguini in a creamy sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pound linguini
- 1 pound fresh scallops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the linguini according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the scallops to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove the scallops from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the white wine to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until reduced by half.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until melted and combined.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked linguini to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Add the scallops back to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI