Potato and Sausage Stir-Fry with Chinese Cabbage and Eggs
This hearty stir-fry is a perfect meal for any time of day. The combination of potatoes, sausage, Chinese cabbage, and eggs creates a delicious and satisfying dish that is sure to please.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 Chinese sausages, sliced
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the potatoes and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the sausages and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Chinese cabbage and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper and stir-fry for another minute.
- Push the ingredients to the side of the wok or skillet and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Scramble the eggs until cooked through and then mix them in with the other ingredients.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI