This pizza recipe is the perfect combination of crispy crust, savory sauce, and delicious toppings. It's sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to desired thickness.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Add pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and green peppers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI