Pasta Broccoli Cheese Bake
This delicious pasta bake is a perfect comfort food for a cozy night in. The combination of pasta, broccoli, and cheese is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli to the boiling water during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and broccoli.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese until melted. Add pasta and broccoli; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI