Indulge in a fluffy and delicious pancake breakfast with this recipe for Pancake Paradise. These pancakes are sure to transport you to a breakfast paradise!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI