Nut-Free Peanut Butter Pancakes
Enjoy the delicious taste of peanut butter pancakes without the worry of nut allergies. These pancakes are made with sunflower seed butter and are perfect for a nut-free breakfast.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, sunflower seed butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to the pan.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour the batter onto the skillet or griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI