Low Calorie Protein Cookies by Amy Rose
These delicious cookies are packed with protein and flavor, but won't ruin your diet!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI