Lean Beef Quesadilla with Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
This delicious and healthy quesadilla is made with lean beef and part skim mozzarella cheese. It's a perfect meal for those who want to eat healthy without sacrificing taste.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup non-fat sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned.
- Add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Place a tortilla in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over half of the tortilla.
- Add 1/4 of the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, cheese, and beef mixture.
- Serve with salsa and non-fat sour cream.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI