Key Lime Bliss
This refreshing dessert is perfect for a hot summer day. The tangy key lime flavor combined with the sweet graham cracker crust and whipped cream is sure to please any crowd.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in milk, lime juice and zest. Pour into crust. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Remove rim from pan. Serve pie with whipped cream.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI