Keto Lasagna Supreme
This low-carb, high-fat lasagna is the ultimate comfort food for those following a ketogenic diet. Layers of zucchini noodles, ground beef, and creamy ricotta cheese are topped with a rich tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced lengthwise into thin strips
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 jar (24 oz.) sugar-free tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender. Drain off any excess fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini slices over the sauce.
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture over the zucchini.
- Top with half of the beef mixture and another layer of tomato sauce.
- Repeat layers, ending with a layer of zucchini slices and tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI