Hulk Smash Pancakes
These green pancakes are packed with protein and nutrients to give you the strength of the Hulk!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1. In a blender, combine spinach, banana, protein powder, oats, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Add egg, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until well combined.
- 3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- 4. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- 5. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI