Hamburger Blueberry Delight
This unique twist on a classic burger will have your taste buds dancing with delight. The sweetness of the blueberries perfectly complements the savory beef patty.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, blueberries, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- During the last minute of cooking, place a slice of cheddar cheese on each patty to melt.
- Toast the hamburger buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on each bun.
- Place a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top with a cooked patty and the top half of the bun.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI