Garlic Egg Pasta Delight
This keto-friendly pasta dish is bursting with flavor and perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 8 oz. spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh of the squash into a bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add spaghetti squash and toss to coat in garlic oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over spaghetti squash and stir to combine.
- Cook until eggs are set, stirring occasionally, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI