Fruity Delight Pizza
This pizza is a fruity twist on a classic favorite. The combination of sweet and savory flavors will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced kiwi
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup chopped peaches
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over pre-made crust.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Arrange sliced strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, chopped pineapple, mango, and peaches over cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI