French-Chinese Bacon Banana Curry
Rikimaru Yamaguchi (rikimaru)
This unique fusion dish combines the flavors of French and Chinese cuisine with the sweetness of bananas and the saltiness of bacon. It's a perfect balance of savory and sweet that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onion and garlic until softened.
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sliced bananas and cooked bacon to the skillet.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the bananas are soft and the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI