Dairy-Free Blueberry Muffins for Kids
These muffins are perfect for kids who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy. They are moist, fluffy, and bursting with blueberry flavor.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the applesauce, vegetable oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into a muffin tin lined with paper liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI