Creamy Garlic Shrimp Keto Delight
This dish is a perfect combination of creamy and garlicky flavors with succulent shrimp. It's also keto-friendly!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes to the skillet.
- Stir until the sauce thickens, about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp back to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI