Chinese Pork Shrimp Dumplings
These dumplings are a classic Chinese dish that are perfect for a family dinner or a party. The combination of pork and shrimp creates a delicious and savory filling that is sure to please everyone.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package dumpling wrappers
- In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, shrimp, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Place a small spoonful of the filling in the center of a dumpling wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the dumplings and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
- Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon and serve hot.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI