Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
This healthy and delicious stir fry is made with cauliflower rice, colorful vegetables, and a flavorful sauce. It's a great way to get your daily dose of veggies!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI