Baked Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
This delicious cheesecake is a perfect blend of creamy cheesecake and cinnamon swirls. It's a great dessert for any occasion!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI