These pancakes are infused with the delicious flavor of bacon, making them the perfect breakfast treat for any bacon lover.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the crumbled bacon.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour the batter onto the pan or griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite pancake toppings.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI