Anabolic Carrot Cake Cupcakes
These delicious cupcakes are packed with protein and healthy ingredients, making them the perfect post-workout treat.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce, grated carrots, honey, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chopped walnuts, if using.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI