Spicy Beef Tacos with Corn Tortillas
These tacos are packed with flavor and spice, perfect for a fiesta or a weeknight dinner. The beef is seasoned with a blend of spices and cooked until tender, then served on warm corn tortillas with all the fixings.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the beef simmer for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- While the beef is simmering, warm the corn tortillas in a dry skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- To assemble the tacos, place a spoonful of the beef mixture on each tortilla, then top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the tacos.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI