A refreshing and sweet Korean drink made with cinnamon and ginger.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 inch ginger, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup dried persimmons, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried jujubes, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, sliced
- In a pot, combine brown sugar, water, cinnamon stick, and ginger. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pine nuts, dried persimmons, dried jujubes, and dried apricots. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain the mixture and discard the solids.
- Serve chilled.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI