Rainbow Detergent Cake Delight
This colorful and fragrant detergent cake will make your laundry experience delightful!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup borax
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup grated soap
- Food coloring
- Essential oils (optional)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add grated soap and mix well.
- Add food coloring and essential oils (if using) and mix until desired color and fragrance is achieved.
- Press mixture into a silicone mold and let dry for 24 hours.
- Remove from mold and store in an airtight container.
- Use one detergent cake per load of laundry.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI