Pudding Cake Delight
This delicious pudding cake is a perfect dessert for any occasion. It's easy to make and will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix well.
- Stir in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI