Oven-Roasted Steak Delight
This mouth-watering steak recipe is perfect for a special occasion or a fancy dinner at home. The combination of herbs and spices creates a delicious flavor that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, and dried rosemary.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the steak.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the steak reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI