Liver Brownie Delight
8 months ago
A savory and nutritious treat for your furry friend!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb. liver
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, puree liver until smooth.
- Add flour, egg, carrots, parsley, and celery to the liver puree and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in a greased 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool, then cut into bite-sized squares.
- Serve to your furry friend and watch them enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI