Keto Bruschetta Delight
A delicious and healthy twist on the classic bruschetta, made with keto-friendly ingredients.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf keto bread, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine diced tomatoes, chopped basil, chopped red onion, minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place sliced keto bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove bread from oven and top each slice with a generous amount of the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top of each slice.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI