Whole30 Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
This Whole30 teriyaki salmon recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy salmon. The teriyaki sauce is made with coconut aminos and other Whole30 compliant ingredients, making it a perfect meal for those following the Whole30 diet.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger, and black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until it has thickened slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the arrowroot starch and water. Add the mixture to the saucepan and whisk until the sauce has thickened.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the teriyaki sauce over the salmon fillets, reserving some for later.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Brush the remaining teriyaki sauce over the salmon fillets and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI