Venomous Cupcake Delight
These cupcakes are dangerously delicious, with a hint of venom that will leave you wanting more.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup venom extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in three parts, alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in venom extract.
- Spoon batter into prepared cupcake pan, filling each liner about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI