Ultimate Carnivore's Delight
Rikimaru Yamaguchi (rikimaru)
This dish is a meat lover's dream come true. It's a hearty and satisfying meal that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 lbs. beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. lamb shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add beef, pork, and lamb to the pot and cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Remove meat with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Add beef broth and red wine and bring to a simmer.
- Return meat and bacon to the pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI