Truffle Puff Bacon Sandwich with White Sauce and Fancy Twist
This sandwich is the perfect combination of savory and indulgent. The truffle puff adds a unique twist to the classic bacon sandwich, while the white sauce adds a creamy and tangy flavor. The fancy twist? A sprinkle of edible gold dust for a touch of luxury.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 4 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 2 truffle puffs
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Edible gold dust (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the skillet and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Bake the truffle puffs in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the truffle puffs are baking, make the white sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or on a skillet.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread the white sauce on one side of each slice of bread. Place two slices of bacon on one slice of bread, and top with a truffle puff. Sprinkle with edible gold dust, if desired. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI