Salmon Pate with Croutons and Sauce
This elegant appetizer is perfect for any occasion. Creamy salmon pate is served with crispy croutons and a tangy sauce that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
1 hour 30 minutes
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place salmon fillet on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
- Add cooked salmon to the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer salmon mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the croutons. Toss baguette rounds with olive oil and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix together parsley, chives, tarragon, capers, cornichons, red onion, celery, and cucumber to make the sauce.
- To serve, spread salmon pate on the croutons and top with a spoonful of sauce.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI