Rouge's Raspberry Cheesecake Delight
This creamy and tangy cheesecake is infused with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh raspberries. The buttery graham cracker crust adds the perfect crunch to every bite.
1 hour and 15 minutes
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raspberry puree
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in raspberry puree and fresh raspberries. Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool for an additional hour.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI