Keto Corned Beef with Mustard Sauce
This keto-friendly corned beef recipe is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day of the year. The mustard sauce adds a tangy kick to the tender and flavorful beef.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse the corned beef under cold water and pat dry.
- Place the onion, garlic, peppercorns, mustard seeds, and bay leaf in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Place the corned beef on top of the vegetables and pour the beef broth over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the beef is resting, make the mustard sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the Dijon mustard and heavy cream and whisk until smooth.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the sliced corned beef with the mustard sauce on the side.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI