Keto Christmas Eggnog Cheesecake
This festive cheesecake is perfect for the holiday season. It's creamy, rich, and full of eggnog flavor, but without all the carbs and sugar. Plus, it's easy to make and sure to impress your guests!
1 hour 30 minutes
Nutrition Per Serving
- For the crust:
- - 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- - 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- - 1/4 cup melted butter
- - 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- - 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- - 1/4 tsp salt
- For the filling:
- - 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- - 1 cup powdered erythritol
- - 1/2 cup eggnog
- - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- - 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- - 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- - 4 large eggs
- - Whipped cream and additional nutmeg, for topping
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, powdered erythritol, melted butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- 3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered erythritol together until smooth. Add the eggnog, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and beat until well combined.
- 5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6. Pour the filling over the cooled crust. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- 7. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- 8. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside for 30 minutes.
- 9. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a knife around the edges to loosen it from the pan. Let it cool completely at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 10. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- 11. Enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI