Juicy Grilled Steak with Garlic Butter Sauce
This steak is marinated in a flavorful blend of herbs and spices, then grilled to perfection and topped with a rich garlic butter sauce. It's the perfect dish for any occasion!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the flank steak to the bowl and turn to coat in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the steak is resting, make the garlic butter sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
- Slice the steak against the grain and serve with the garlic butter sauce.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI