Human Heart Sautéed Delight
A savory and unique dish that will leave your taste buds wanting more. This recipe is not for the faint of heart.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 human heart, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Add sliced human heart and cook until browned on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add red wine and beef broth and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in butter until melted and well combined.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI