Garlic Ginger Shrimp with White Rice and Delicious Sauce
This dish is a perfect combination of savory and sweet flavors. The garlic and ginger add a nice kick to the succulent shrimp, while the sauce ties everything together. Serve over a bed of fluffy white rice for a satisfying meal.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until pink and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and water.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and stir to coat.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the shrimp over a bed of white rice.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI